Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Got chicken?

Still curious?!......And the questions keep coming......"Are you feeling better?" "Can you tell a difference?" The answer is yes and yes!  Juicing gives your body nutrients that you might otherwise be missing, and because it is juice it gets into your system much faster than just eating fruits/veggies raw. Plus, it is quite convenient not cooking!  Yah! I can't see the down side!  What's keeping you from trying it?



Well, today was the BIG day!  Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day!  For lunch, I had grilled chicken nuggets, FF and sweet tea!  Soooo good!  We appreciate the testimony of Chick-fil-A!  We felt special because the owner, Charlie Crews, waited on our table. He is a wonderful guy who loves the Lord. I loved the comradery of believers today!  It was a GREAT day.  We juiced until lunch, ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A, then juiced the rest of the day!  See, you don't even miss out on the good fun!

I got most of the tomatoes in the freezer today; still have quite a few on the counter that aren't quite ripe.  I can tell I'll have to put them up in stages.  Oh yeah, in case you didn't hear the BIG NEWS!  We have an albino bluebird!  How crazy is that?! I need to get a clearer photo, we took a couple using Bill's phone - I just had to have proof!

So, the non-deodorant seems to be working.  At least no one has started sniffing around me yet! Honestly, around here, I think we'll try anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment