Friday, August 10, 2012

What now?

Life goes on, and on, and on.....I haven't posted too much this week because we keep doing the same thing!  Work at WAFT, juice, paint the living room, and put up tomatoes in the freezer!

Let's start with the painting....the color is Brass Mesh.  I thought it would be more of a soft gold. Bill describes it as a medium gold. It seems a little bright with an orange hue to me. I honestly do not know! What complicates things is that the living room and dining room are open to each other and I don't think they blend very well together.  Paint the dining room?  I haven't mentioned that to Bill yet! Haha! He is going to touch up the trim and then he'll be done in the living room. I guess we'll put the furniture in and then see........I'll post a pic when we move things back into the room so you can get a better idea of the color. I feel an urge to go to Kirkland's or Hobby Lobby!


We are still enjoying juicing.  We basically use the same few recipes over and over.  I think we will continue juicing even after I finish losing weight!  Yes, it is that beneficial!   Today we had a treat!  We bought a boston butt and a turkey breast from the Refuge of Hope.  They were both so good.  We usually split with my mom, that's why we get two different things. They were mouth watering good.  I need to get back in the habit of making some menus and doing a little more cooking. This juicing is spoiling me!


Name these worms found in Bill's compost.  Viewer discretion advised!!

WAFT has a Precept Bible Study on Thursday nights. We're doing the Kinsman Redeemer and we have such a great group.  I have enjoyed the study.  Gail commented on how courageous Ruth was to leave her country, family, all that was familiar to go to Bethlehem with Naomi.  Just think of the blessings she would have missed if she had not stepped out.  What an application for us!  Sometimes God calls us to step out by faith into the unknown, trusting Him, I wonder how many blessings we have missed  by not going forth.

It's that time.  Grapes are coming in!  We love just grazing up and down the vines! Happy weekend! Be sure to join us Monday morning from 7-9 for Jumpstart Your Morning with Bill and Terry! WAFT 101.1 or waft.org

No comments:

Post a Comment