Monday, August 13, 2012

Help me!

No, I seriously do not know what to do!.......Here's what the living room looks like after 2 coats.  I am not going to hang pics or ANYTHING until I figure out if this color will work.  What do you think?  I think it should be called "mustard" - it just doesn't seem gold to me.

Do you want to juice with me? If you do not have any health issues, you can try it out with me.  I am starting round two this week.  I have found it is easy to maintain the initial weight that I lost, but I need to go back to juicing to lose more.  The last few days, I have been juicing and eating some, BUT weight loss is so much slower.  So, back to the green juice and cutting out food! Email me at terry@waft.org if you have any questions or want someone to be accountable to.  I'll basically be using the green juice #2.  Here's the recipe: Mean Green Juice #2
handful spinach
3 stalks of kale
2 golden delicious apples
 1 lemon
1 cucumber

This will be my staple - and all my body needs for this go around.  I'll probably use the cranberry orange on occasion too! Bill is good to go so he'll be working on his running! (He just juices for breakfast.)

There was a photo of a clever idea going around on FB that I thought was ingenious. I tried it myself and it works like a charm! It holds single sheets easily and light books.  It's eye level and if you're like me, you won't splash or spill anything on it!  I just love this idea!

Our square foot gardening needs to be prepped for the Fall.  Bill will be adding some more squash, he's starting some more zinnias (they did really well this year), and keeping an eye on our sweet potatoes.  The vines are soooooo long, it's unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment