Thursday, August 16, 2012

Here's the deal....

So I have someone who wants to juice with me........starting next Monday. So, I decided to continue eating food 1-2 times a day (filling in with juice recipes the rest of the day) and then start next Monday full force.  If you want to do it with us, just let me know! Contact me at terry@waft.org. You are more than welcome to "reboot" your system, change your taste buds, lose some weight, and feel better overall. Of course, it does require determination and desire.  Make sure your health is good or consult your doctor if you have any questions.....we kick off next Monday.  I could go ahead and start by myself, but what's the fun in that?!

I guess you have heard by now that WAFT was on channel 6 news.  It was great coverage but the reason we were on TV wasn't ideal.  There was a burglar hiding out around the station and the police, their dogs, and the whole shebang were all around us.  One burglar was captured, the other is still on the loose.  Yes, I am double locking all the doors!

With Fall heading our way - and don't you love the feel in the air - I need some new recipes.  Juicing isn't forever and I still need to feed Bill.  Will you send me (or post below) your favorite HEALTHY recipe? It can be a main dish, salad, whatever.  I am still off of gluten, so keep that in mind.

And lastly, the paint on our living room wall.  I was pretty sure I needed to change it, but when a friend told me it looked like a school bus - well, that settled it!!  It does have more of a southwest feel, I wanted something that would have more of an Italian feel.
 
It seems as though our life is in a bit of a rut.......I'll have to include some other ideas in our blog. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment