Sunday, October 7, 2012

Now what?!

Day 21.....I can't believe it has been 21 days of no meat! As we got to the very end of today Bill said, "I think I'll go to Wendy's". He was a bit disappointed. In all honesty, I wasn't even interested in a hamburger or a spicy chicken sandwich.....but a few french fries sounded good! As crazy as it sounds, not only did I not miss eating it, but I didn't miss cooking it. Meals are much easier.  Tonight's supper: homemade potato/corn chowder for Terry and Wendy's for Bill.

Now that the 21 days are over.....  Bill and I have decided to basically keep eating a vegetarian lifestyle.  It doesn't mean we won't ever eat meat, but definitely not every day.  Bill will more likely have it more often than I will, as of right now, I just don't want it.

Who should be vegetarian? Here's an interesting article on the webMD about eating for your blood type. If you want to do some serious study on the subject, the official website is a good place to start. Interestingly, Bill and I are both A neg and the vegetarian lifestyle is recommended. Is it for you? Perhaps you should give it a try.  About 5% of adults in the US consider themselves vegetarians.

So where have our adventures taken us?
Juicing -  beneficial and juicing daily for breakfast
Vegetarians -  very advantageous


Now what? Stay tuned and we'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment